Promotion Open Access pilot
Upon request, CERIC researchers can provide a personalised support for the:
- Design of the experimental plan and proposal writing,
- Follow-up during the measurements,
- Support in data analysis, reporting and publication.
This support is free of charge.
Who can apply?
Researchers of any nationality working in Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Moldova, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine or Russia.
How can I apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Promotion access”, specifying the instrument/s you would like to apply for.
Which instruments are participating in this pilot?
This pilot is available in most of our instruments. For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is expected from me?
Right after your measurements, you shall submit a brief report. Any results should be published and made available to the community. For this reason, we strongly encourage you to choose open access journals.
The publication should include:
- The researchers who provided support, as co-authors,
- Proper reference to CERIC and the facilities that provided access,
- The following clause: “Access to CERIC facilities was partially supported by the ACCELERATE project, funded by the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, under grant agreement 731112. The authors acknowledge the CERIC-ERIC Consortium for access to experimental facilities and mobility support“.
The Promotion Open Access pilot is supported by the European project ACCELERATE, funded by the European Union Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020, under grant agreement 731112.